We recently chatted with Ross Sinclair, the Florida Destination Manager at Gold Medal, one of our trusted partners.
Ross knows everything there is to know about Florida having frequented there for many years now, from a very young age.
We grabbed 10 minutes with him recently to talk all things Florida, for first timers.
1. Book your park access to Disneyworld early, to avoid missing out on the attractions on your must do list. It sounds obvious, but particularly if it’s your first time going, it’s all about planning ahead and making every minute of your time count.
2. Make time for the beach. Florida is home to award winning beaches and my favourites are Saint Pete and Clearwater.
3. Hire a car to explore all that Florida has to offer at a pace that suits you.
4. Add a cruise to your stay. It’s a great way to see the Caribbean and adds another aspect to your holiday.
5. Consider staying in a Villa for a relaxing space, to combine a beach and Disney break together in one trip.
One thing’s for sure, once we can travel again, Florida is a destination at the top of many lists. It absolutely pays to plan ahead and book early.
Florida 2022 is now on sale and with many popular dates booking up. Get in touch with your local travel team for more info.