How a meal plan works?
- Booking: Before you arrive, book the ideal meal plan to meet your needs from half board meals to full board meals, from buffets to table service.
- Use: You will receive your meal vouchers upon arrival at the hotel. You will be able to use these vouchers to pay for each meal in the restaurants.
- Restaurants: You will be able to use your vouchers in a selection of more than 20 restaurants, depending on the meal plan you’ve chosen.
- Smart tip: Booking your table before you arrive at Disneyland® Paris is highly recommended. You can book within the two months before you arrive. Contact the restaurant booking service on +33 (0)1 60 30 40 50 (international call rates apply). You can also book at the hotel reception.
Why Purchase a Disney Meal Plan?
- Choose from up to 22 restaurants across Disneyland Paris.
- Enjoy wide variety, from Standard, Plus or Premium meal plan options including fine dining, lunch with Disney characters and International cuisine.
- Our voucher system makes paying for your meals easy.
- Planning and budgeting in advance is simple.
- No need to carry cash around.
Disney is committed to offering a wide range of options for guests seeking well-balanced meals, as well as those with lifestyle dining requests or special dietary requests. Guests should note dietary requests at the time of reservation, and speak with a manager upon arrival at the dining location.